|
Love the way I am
Always stay true no hesitation
|
|
|
Looking for me?
♫ ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı ♫ Allo, ladies and gentlemen, This is your boy, B aka Bryan. ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ █▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ ılı.------Volume------.ılı ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop ►► Fast Forward
Talk all you want!
ShoutMix chat widget Know 'em?
Asyura Belle Carmen Celine ChenXu Chris Denise Edith Engchuan Gerryl Henry HueyJuan HuiSi JiaYun JieLin Julie JunQiang JingWen Linda Marcus QianHua Rengie Rosabella Ryni Sharon ShuHui Syazwani Terry Travis WenSheng Yen Yiping YongPing YongYi YuTing Ah, whatever.
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, January 29, 2010
OMG PEOPLE! BA is so sick! Kept on coughing and coughing and coughing! Damn it man. Just recovered from fever haha! Well, that's a good thing. BUT STILL COUGHING!! Grr.... Hmmm... never mind, will be better sooner or later. Haiz today played against Northland sec, and we lost! Aww I guess no more second round then. Won 2 lost 2. I think that we did our best to try and win the matches but.... oh well, what has pasted is the past. Hope the C division boys can play well this coming march Northzone event and next year's NEW B division boys( YEAH WE ROCK! ). So that's all, tired, tired, tired, even though I didn't step up from the branch, I'm still tired. Swimming compy is coming! Need to train hard to show that I'm gooood !~~~~ Ladies and Gentlemen, HO! They call me Gossip man, you know. (Because his cool cool!) Yes, I am cool cool! SAYONARA, ZAI JIAN, BYE BYE, ANNYEONG! |
|
Be back to check out more hits
Feel the beat of music |
|