|
Love the way I am
Always stay true no hesitation
|
|
|
Looking for me?
♫ ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı ♫ Allo, ladies and gentlemen, This is your boy, B aka Bryan. ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ █▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ ılı.------Volume------.ılı ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop ►► Fast Forward
Talk all you want!
ShoutMix chat widget Know 'em?
Asyura Belle Carmen Celine ChenXu Chris Denise Edith Engchuan Gerryl Henry HueyJuan HuiSi JiaYun JieLin Julie JunQiang JingWen Linda Marcus QianHua Rengie Rosabella Ryni Sharon ShuHui Syazwani Terry Travis WenSheng Yen Yiping YongPing YongYi YuTing Ah, whatever.
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Hey Ho! Wake up so early today. Argh! Tired tired tired tired tired tired & tired!!!! Its the Milo Triathlon event! Lucky, didn't take individual like last year. Or else I might "die" there. I felt so bad when I was when I drank so much sea water! ARGH!!! SALTY and Disgusting. This year's Milo triathlon, well I can say it is 100% better than the previous year. Like everything. Erm.. Like.. Balloon makers came to give out free balloon and and swimmers don't need to run on roads after the swim! Woo! So fantastic! When Ti Vivo city to eat with Belle, JunWei, Jolene, Terrence, Timothy. After that when straight home. Drop my body on my bed then doze off within seconds. Woke up and paincked not going for my SWIMMING training. I feel like so in deep deep deep deeeeeeeeeeeppp trouble! Anyway that's all for today! My hands and legs are kinda shaking. Pictures? Ehh... I've got none, still waiting for my friends to give me! ROAR! Chao! |
|
Be back to check out more hits
Feel the beat of music |
|