|
Love the way I am
Always stay true no hesitation
|
|
|
Looking for me?
♫ ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı ♫ Allo, ladies and gentlemen, This is your boy, B aka Bryan. ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ █▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ ılı.------Volume------.ılı ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop ►► Fast Forward
Talk all you want!
ShoutMix chat widget Know 'em?
Asyura Belle Carmen Celine ChenXu Chris Denise Edith Engchuan Gerryl Henry HueyJuan HuiSi JiaYun JieLin Julie JunQiang JingWen Linda Marcus QianHua Rengie Rosabella Ryni Sharon ShuHui Syazwani Terry Travis WenSheng Yen Yiping YongPing YongYi YuTing Ah, whatever.
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
For the pass 2 days and today, went out to study with Aaron the peter chao fever, Aishwarya, and Marcus. Studystudystudystudy&study. Endure 2 more days and its over! I'ma flunk mid year papers I think. Ah whatever. Didn't really study lah. Just read read then, orh okay, can can then talk talk talk about so many things. HAHAHAHAHAHAA, Aaron chan, the future Peter Chao, might have a chance of becoming peter chao. HAHAHAHA... Anyway, tired.. I wanna goooo bath then sleepppppppppppppppppppp, so.......... CHAO SAI, MOTHA FUCKER! |
|
Be back to check out more hits
Feel the beat of music |
|