|
Love the way I am
Always stay true no hesitation
|
|
|
Looking for me?
♫ ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı ♫ Allo, ladies and gentlemen, This is your boy, B aka Bryan. ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ █▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ♣═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══♣ ılı.------Volume------.ılı ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop ►► Fast Forward
Talk all you want!
ShoutMix chat widget Know 'em?
Asyura Belle Carmen Celine ChenXu Chris Denise Edith Engchuan Gerryl Henry HueyJuan HuiSi JiaYun JieLin Julie JunQiang JingWen Linda Marcus QianHua Rengie Rosabella Ryni Sharon ShuHui Syazwani Terry Travis WenSheng Yen Yiping YongPing YongYi YuTing Ah, whatever.
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, August 30, 2010
WELLLLL HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! Woahh!! So long long long longlonglong since I blogged haha Awesome~~~ SO! 29.8.2010 when to Bugis with Gerard and Marcus! Spent about 80+ bucks on clothing. Hahahahaha, kept admiring myself with those cloths on. So walk and walk and walk. Had lots of fun. Yea. Anyway this blog is not dead yet!! ROAR!! Its just that.. I'm lazy to post something. Teeheee... Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep already. Oh by the way.. 26.8.2010! LAST DAY OF YOG!! Watched Fried Rice Paradise The Musical. Very nice Musical! MUST WATCH! FUNNY!!!!! Hehehee.. Alright! I'm off to my bed! CHAO!!!! |
|
Be back to check out more hits
Feel the beat of music |
|